Thanks everyone for your input.

Quote:
Did you just post on the SMR forums? Someone else just asked this same exact question there.

D'Arbignal
That is not my post. BTW, what's the link to that forum?
I do like the Paradigms, however their depths (Titan @ 10 3/4") make them not feasible, at least to my wife, for wall mount.

Quote:
If you like doing things yourself, you could probably build a design using some of the seas excel speakers... you could make a wide but shallow box for a custom speaker that should sound very good and with all the copper parts in the seas they would look really good.....

Unferth
If I try to do it my self, it may not even look like a speaker , even if it comes in as a kit.

Looks like there are many possibilities.
  • The Def Tech Pro Cinema
  • AR Phantom 8.3
  • Vienna Acoustics Webern from the new SCHÖNBERG line
  • B&W VM1

I am not sure about the Cambridge line.
I like the look of AR, Vienna and B&W. They would match nicely with the silver plasma TV. Only if I could find them to audition.

At this time, I am only reseaching. No budget is set. I would guess $1000-$1500 if I would have to pick a range.
I am still recovering from recent vehicle and 950/7100 purchases and am waiting for that horrible April 15 tax deadline...There may not be any thing left for speaker budget .

I prefer to keep the Paradigm Studio 60 but if I have to get wall mount, at least it has to sound good to me as it would look equally good to my other.

corrected errors

[This message has been edited by JkFruit (edited March 14, 2003).]