Still trying to remain even-keeled, but I have to admit, I'm not really left with the feeling that shipping the 1070 to Mass. has done a whole lot to stabilize the unit.

I'm definitely seeing less "No Audio" sounds - I think I've had that happen about 3-4 times since I've gotten the unit back.

Issues seen now:

1.) Lockup: While I was away at the PSU/ND game, called home to talk to an angry wife who'd been forced to watch TV in the bedroom because the 1070 was unresponsive. Had her shut down the power to the entire entertainment center and let it sit for a bit. This resolved the problem. She said the problem was that the 1070 was completely frozen - no volume controls, no audio output, no response at all.

2.) Audio distortion: While using a DVR (Comcast/Motorolla), changing the channel or FF'ing through commercials can result in the sound becoming distored upon returning to normal playback or the refreshing of the new channel. I heard it happen a couple minutes ago. Someone talking to the camera on a TLC show sounded like the person had severe laryngitis - I went out to the living room, clicked Video 1, then Video 2 (my normal source for the STB), and it resolved the problem. Also have seen something that might be wrong with the bass management portion of the software - have heard the sound turn very muddy, like more sound is being channeled through the sub than usual, and less to the monitors/towers. Can't quite explain it. Powering off/on the unit seems to work.

Anyone else still having problems after the latest update?
Elite 50" / Aquos 32"
Squeezebox Radio

Stereo Setup:
NAD C326BEE (50Wx2)
Elite DV-47Ai Universal SACD/DVD-A
Citypulse DA7.2x II + TXCO DAC
B&W 685s
JL Fathom F112
Denon AH-D2000 Headphones