Hi Scott,

I'm in total agreement to share the responsibility for the miscommunication you mention about choosing USPS over FedEx or UPS.

Yes, I was concerned mostly about of the lack of a tracking feature with regular USPS, but by that I meant that a tracking number would have covered ANY delays, including the ones happening at Outlaw (and I was, unfortunately, right, the package didn't leave when it was supposed to, as I've learned today, not that this is any of your personal fault). Without a tracking number, one is left guessing what might have happened when the awaited package doesn't arrive in due time. Was it shipped late or at all, lost in transit, or what? When this uncertainty falls on top of frustration generated by a malfunctioning unit, it's easy to understand my feelings...

Since I didn't stress hard enough why I was preferring FedEx or UPS over USPS and your choice of USPS was allowing for the package to eventually arrive on Saturday without being otherwise slower, I will take back my implied statement that "you chose the cheapest carrier just to save a dollar or two" and I'm happy to share, or even to assume, the blame for the miscommunication. Let this be the least of our concerns. Everything else, though, stays.

Let's hope that the USPS package which left Outlaw Audio on Monday instead of Friday will arrive tomorrow.
Let's hope that the upgrade will work and that the "no audio" issue will become a thing of the past and that these almost three weeks of frustration will be fully compensated by the great sound the unit is capable of and then some.
Let's hope that this poor start of mine with Outlaw audio will turn into a nice and happy long-run relationship.