Hello all. Well Verizon FiOS is now installed in my house. And I now have a HD cable box paired up w/ my Outlaw. I was already in possession of what I thought was a DVI-HDMI cable, and Verizon was kind enough to give me another. So I thought, simple:

1.) Connect Cable 1 from HDMI on Cable Box to DVI 1 on Outlaw 1070.
2.) Connect Cable 2 from DVI Out on Outlaw 1070 to HDMI (Input 4) on my Aquos.
3.) Connect Coaxial Audio cable from Cable Box to Coax 2 on Outlaw 1070
3.) Verified Outlaw "Video 1" is running audio from Coax 2.
4.) Verified Outlaw "Video 1" is running Video = "Auto"**.

Problem. I have sound. I have no video. The HDMI input on the Aquos is hard-linked to Input 4 on the TV. The TV is set to Input 4 "HDMI". I unhooked everything and looked at the two DVI ends I have. They are clearly the same plug shape. However, one of them has about double the pins as the other, which I'm wondering is the problem. I could guess at obvious reasons why one has half the pins (e.g. no audio in the DVI conversion), but I'm not completely sure. I can post pics if need be when I get home. Does anyone have any idea why the Outlaw isn't sending the digital video signal?

For now I ran component RGB from the box to the TV's Input 2, which produces a nice picture. I'm not currently in possession of a straight HDMI cable or I'd do that. But to avoid shelling out $50-80 for a new cable, maybe someone can highlight what might be happening with these two cables I have.

TIA.
Elite 50" / Aquos 32"
Squeezebox Radio

Stereo Setup:
NAD C326BEE (50Wx2)
Elite DV-47Ai Universal SACD/DVD-A
Citypulse DA7.2x II + TXCO DAC
B&W 685s
JL Fathom F112
Denon AH-D2000 Headphones