I'ld reccomend Paradigms Mini Monitors, the CC370, either the mini monitor or the adp170, and a svs sub. The ADP170, or the mini is up to your taste in surround sound. Some people prefer the "diffused" sound of a di-polar speaker, I myself still prefer the sound of a direct radiating speaker for my surrounds. I dont know why but something just sounded better with the direct radiating speakers vs. the di-poles when I was demoing my surrounds.

I'm currently running a Monitor 11/Monitor 3 setup for my HT, and I have to say I am absolutly blown away by the clarity. Recently I've been doing a ton of 2 channel listening and I have to say the 11's are DEAD SOLID in terms of immaging, clarity, and sound quality. Good quality recordings sound GREAT. (I just picked up Willy Nelson's Stardust and I have to say...well...I cant realy express myself properly. It is exceptional, truely a devine listening experiance.) I have a fairly good size move library (over 150 titles), and watch a film 3-5 times a week. But recently my cd's have been geeting more play in my system. I wasn't a huge 2 ch man before, but after a year and a half with the monitor 11's I've discovered a whole new world to the world of musical recordings.

Depending on how much you think you'll listen to music, you may want to check out the 11's and a CC370 (or another front/center combination), and move those JBL's to handle the surround channels. Like I said, I was one of the unconverted untill I had a chance to listen to music the way it should be heard. Now I'm totaly taken back and cant get enough of the 2ch stuff!

Jason