Well, Gonk and myself SWEAR by our Paridigms. Given that you are looking ath the B&W 603's i'ld strongly reccomend checking out the Monitor 11's. I got mine for a well under the $900 mark. They've been on proud display in my home for close to a year, and I must say that they continue to impress everyone who hears them.

Gonk is using a Paridigm Studio setup, which is a little more pricey...but they are an absolutly WONDERFULL line of speakers.

Check em out. Of course it depends on what your ears like, but I'm a firm believer in the quality and sound that they give me. After spending the better part of a year speaker shopping...and checking out every thing from the Cerwin Vegas at best buy-(I was young and new nothing), to just about everything in my local boutique shops (see...I got smarter) the Paridigms got my vote and my moolah. (Also listend to Yamaha, Sony, PSB, JBL, B&W, Boston, Infinity, Cambridge, hmmm others in there that I cant remember.) Bottom line is I did a WHOLE LOT of listening on my days off, and I kept comming back to the digm's.

Jason