Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a pr. of LFM-2's over the weekend (really hoping for a Patriots win there!). While I wait for them, I'm hooking them up in my mind and have a few questions. I'm running Paradigm Reference across the front (Active 20's for the 2 mains). Ideally, I would love to just hook them up with Active 20's and bypass the sub out altogether. The only way I can figure that to work is to Y off the fronts (set to Large) and use the internal sub xover and the turn on the "with sub" switch on the back of the 20's. A couple of questions about setup. Will I be able to get enough LFM through the fronts with the sub channel off? Will the Center channel set to small funnel to the fronts or be lost (or does it even matter). I have full-range surrounds, so they won't be a problem. I listen to quite a bit of 2-channel music and am willing to compromise in the HT end if need be. (the wife and kids don't mind as long as booms go BOOM! on movies) Any thoughts? The wait for these guys is killing me!