Your typical remote code database is not likely to include smaller electronics companies such as Outlaw - this is why the remote that came with your cable box or satellite receiver won't have an Outlaw code. For those brands that do include Outlaw in some fashion, the "code" will vary depending on that company's database. Fortunately, that's not all that big a deal, and here's why...

The two brands I recommend are Universal Remote Control (URC) and Harmony (now owned by Logitech and sometimes marketed under their name). Both brands support learning on basically their entire product lines. URC's higher-end models (the MX family) also include computer programming in almost every case, so you can download a file from other people if you don't want to learn the individual commands yourself. I have a page in my sig with a number of files like this, and I've used several URC remotes (the MX-500, MX-700, and currently the MX-900). They are a bit pricey, but places online like Surf Remote Controls can offer some good values. The computer software offers a great deal of flexibility, if you are willing to spend a little time with it. I haven't used the Harmony remotes, but the general concensus is that they are easier to program - with a bit of a sacrifice in precise control over the nitty-gritty of the programming. The Harmong software interfaces with Harmony's servers, which have configurations for Outlaw products readily available.