Quote:
I check the link you sent me on that compnent video switcher, but it said to be for video switching. I assume the back of that swither must have 2 sets of component outports and 1 set of component inport. In this case, we can only switch 3 cables' sound signal (say front right, center and left). Then how to swith the other channels (back right/left and the woofer)?
Need to buy 2 component switcher?
It's a component video switcher, but as I mentioned in my post there are three other pathways for each input (using the three component connections, two analog audio connections, and one composite video connection to get the six audio channels covered). It's been a standard technique for folks trying to switch 5.1 for several years now.
Quote:
I might need to hold up the purchase of the sony BDP-s550 right now, as too many re-connection.
I think there are a lot of people close to pulling the trigger on a Blu-ray player who are thinking seriously about waiting for the BDP-83 to arrive before committing cash to the format. I'm also keeping a close eye on the '83 as well...