I am in the same boat... I'm looking to upgrade my Denon (1805), which has run flawless for the past 2.5 years. Having never listened to a single Outlaw product I am waiting to see what they release and see if they can't earn my business in the process.

Here's the downside: I've auditioned both the new integra and the older Denon (3208?) and I am pleased with them both. They are both big upgrades to what I have now. My problem is that I've just upgraded to Blu Ray and a 1080P projector (panny). Now I have the video, but not the audio to back it up.

I am ready to purchase this month. I would wait if there's something worth waiting for but after the end of September hits I cannot wait on hopes that an online product that I've never heard will outperform the big boys. I am just not that patient.

The sad part is that if I do go with an integrated amp, I won't buy a slave amp. If I went with Outlaw (or waited for it to come out), they would get 2 purchases from me (probably a 7 x 200 watt amp). That being said, they might lose sales on the current pre that they have (which is already heavily reduced in price and therefore overall margin), but they would gain a full retail sale on 2 units in return.

Please dangle that worm in front of me and increase both my patience and desire for your product.