Hello Jeff Mackwood,
I agreed with your statement " There are units on the market now that offer all that I am looking for - and not for a price terribly greater than what we might expect from Outlaw for its next gen. But I'm a strange duck in these times: a loyal customer. I'd prefer to buy Outlaw".
I want to pull the trigger on the Integra 9.8 or 9.9 processor but I like loyalty it tells a lot about people.
Knowing that Outlaw is coming out with a new Flagship 990 I think that after all of this time we should have a small eye opener as to what OUtlaw is coming out with and some idea as to its release.
The Integra is a fine piece of equipment for the price and in my area no taxes or shipping charges.
Regardless of a $1200.00 price tag that Outlaw was rumored to fix on the new 990 to previous owners adding the shipping charges and taxes will bring the unit to the same priceline as the Intergra 9.8 and I do not have to wait for it to be delivered.
Just anxious but I wish PT or Scott would cough up some information.
Christmas is right around the corner and I would not mine Santa coming to my house a little early.

I am going to the CES show this January and want to compare or see if there is something better on the horizon.
I hate to repeat myself but I am trying to be patient and I wonder if Outlaw is planting deaf ears on it's customers enthusiasm.
B&W 803D2’s HTM3S DS7's
HSU Subwoofer
Mitsubishi 6800 Projector
Da-Lite Screen,
Oppo BDP93
Comcast
PS Audio DSD
Stack Variac
Kill-O-Watt
Nakamichi cables Audio 8 cables
Air-Server
Mac-Mini