Quote:
Originally posted by delius:
R. Mackey: Stay out of this. I know it'll be hard for you, since you're an arrogant blowhard and an attention whore. But I could care less about your input on the subject, and I'm sure everyone else cares even less than me about your boring opinions. I'll deal with you after I'm finished with your little friend Charlie here. But despite the dumb assumptions we've seen from the dumb natives about all the people I'm supposed to be, I'm just one person. I can only kick one ass at a time. So let Charlie fight his own ideological battles. He's a big boy, he started this battle, he knows what he's getting into, I'm sure he can stand or fall on his own. And if he really needs help to fight his battles, that's even sadder than what we've already seen all this time from the average yo-boys here.
Oh, I believe Charlie's doing just fine against you, tough guy. Don't worry, I won't help him a bit, unless he asks. But... "stay out of this?" What happened to your bravado? Are these not your words?

Quote:
Originally posted by delius:
I'm not afraid of childish ridicule coming from obvious fools, I welcome it. So if you want to attack me with your piddling mockery and derision, I'll take every one of you ignorant geeks on at once, chew u up and spit you out before breakfast. All I ask is that you have the gonads to not whine and moan about locking the thread or banning. PARTICULARLY WHEN NONE OF YOU INFANTS CAN SEEM TO STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD.
Now, then, if this is your idea of buying time while you can't answer my questions, it's poorly done. And yet another evasion.

How hard is it to explain how this stuff supposedly works? If you spent a hundreth as much time doing that as you did insulting the members here, we'd have settled this long ago.