I really enjoy the responses delius. If there was a betting line available, I could make a fortune predicting your responses to people’s questions. Notice I used the word 'responses' and not 'answers'. That is because you never seem to be able to answer anyone’s questions.
In all my life, I can only think of one other person who answered questions with more questions than you, and that is Jesus. But that doesn't surprise me too much, because I think you would love to tell us how much you and he have in common.
A couple corrections for you though.
First, my name is spelled LONNY. I figured that, after your little tirade about someone mis-spelling YOUR (secret name), you would at least have the decency to write my name correctly. Shame on you!
Second, I don't drink. Never have. I don't get stoned either. You are still making some pretty large ASSumptions.
Third, I would love to hear what a fully belted environment can do for my perception of sound. Why don’t you invite someone who lives near you to come over for a demonstration?
Lastly, where could I find a list of these “Hundreds of customers and audio journalists” (particularly the hundreds of audio journalists), “who have tried these products also says that I'm right…”? Actually, a couple dozen would do.
Lastly, you have written here that you respect the truth. I would like to correct you once more by stating that your writings here clearly show that you respect YOUR truth, and anybody else’s truth is just a lie. That, my friend, is not something that is a trait of someone with an ‘open mind’.
Please, by all means, continue to post your responses. But please consider, at some point, answering the specific questions posed to you, with an actual answer this time.
Thanks,
Lonny