Wow!
Delius...
Where do you get that endless supply of hot air ?

Seems to me...you're on top of things as far as name calling, shilling or trolling goes...

but not so keen on justifying you're position...
or giving a laymen explanation on the supposed marvelous effects all your tweaks can have on audio gear...
you just go on and on and on...and on and on and on...
about how we're all a bunch of innocent pricks here...
HiFiSoundGuy, GoundSound, Goeff Kaitt and the Belt household are all poor little misunderstood victims of our derisions...
and YOU are so great...
Well...I'd sooner buy a
Willi Waller

the logic that prevents me from believing and using the services of a fortune teller, a card reader or an astrologer...and keeps me out of church on sunday....
is the same one that will keep me from sending cash or credit info...to internet scammers... like the wonderful people at Machina Dynamica...
Oh and please...refrain yourself...from comments on this one...
I did contact Goeff K. to inquire about his product...and I smelled a rat...

I truly despise lazy asses who abuse innocent people...scamming them out of their money...selling unscrupulous products under false pretenses...
I call them parasites...

And I can also do without the mind numbing effect and the bitterness...CLC's and Belt tweaks seem to have on their users...
Outlaw 1070-Mirage M-290(main)+MCC(center)+Omnisat Micro(sides) nanosat(back)+ +PS12-90(sub)-Technics SL-5 turtable+Cambridge Audio 540P-HTPC - SamsungDTB-H260F HDTV tuner - Optoma HD 20 +100' Draper screen -lots of spaghetti and toys