Actually,
The only explanation that this thread needs is this:
delius is right, and everyone else on this forum (and MANY, MANY other forums) are wrong.
Period. End of discussion.
(Unless you want to listen to this [person] RE-emphasize, over and over and over again, how these things work, regardless of what WE think (or hear).
You have to be trained, through years of experience in special LISTENING techniques, to be able to actually experience these changes in sonic perception. ‘I believe that there has been a transformation in what I perceive I hear, so what I hear is sonically better than what you hear.’ Why delius?
You know what d? I don’t really care if what you think you hear is better than what I think I hear. I don’t care if you believe that your ears are better trained to hear the subtle ‘perceived’ improvements that you claim to be able to hear. I don’t care that you have paper L shapes hanging from all your equipment, special creams dripping from your components and rainbow foil sparkling around your room.
I enjoy my audio equipment, and the music that I listen to. I already perceive a great deal of enjoyment from them. I don’t want to, or need to, try all the things that YOU feel are essential to improve the perceived sound, because I am already very happy with what I hear.
Why does that make me a bad person? Why do you feel the need to disparage everyone on this forum because they don’t see things your way? Why delius? Why? Why do you have to be right and everyone else is wrong??? Why delius?
You keep harping on how we chastise others in this thread, even though we have not tried their clocks and foils, and yet you continue to do the same thing in a reverse manner. Why delius? Why?
Why is it so important to you, that we see things through your eyes (ears)? Why?
deluis, you are no different than us. We are all the same. You have your way of doing things and I have mine. Can’t you just let it go, and learn to love your fellow audio enthusiast because they also love audio, not despite that? Can’t you rejoice in the fact that we all love audio in our own different ways, and just be happy with that? Can’t you? Why not? What terrible thing happened to you that made you become such an audio enthusiast hater?
Delius, I am sorry for your anger and I am sorry for your rage. I am sorry for whatever it was that turned you into an internet forum trolling, audio enthusiast hating, belt driven son of an audio enthusiast, and I just hope that you can learn to live in peace with others who share the same passion for music, regardless of how they listen to it or how they perceive it.
Peace and Love my poor misunderstood friend,

Lonster