Quote:
Originally posted by delius:
Look imbecile, I've already written about the theory and repeatable tests. You seem to be allergic to "reading", in general. As far as "vitriol" goes, that's all you've ever posted in this thread?! Look up the word "hypocrite", once you learn how to read.
In other words, you have no theory or repeatable tests. I thought so.

Quote:
Quote:
Can you hear the difference with all your "Belt" trickery? Yes or no?
Don't ask me stupid questions, essay. I wouldn't be here saying what I did if I couldn't. And don't call it "trickery", asswipe. "Trickery" is you pretending to have anything other than sh*t-for-brains. Or a set of cahonies for that matter. Go graze with the other sheep, your leader is calling you.
It's "ese," not "essay." Nonetheless, I must congratulate you. You have now written the single most idiotic post I have ever read. And my experience with the Internet goes back to 1987. I've talked to Flat Earthers, people who don't believe we ever landed on the Moon, and folks who think the Yakuza is controlling the world's weather -- and they all make more sense than you.

What you're pushing here, badly I might add, is no different than those poor deluded fools. It's simply a belief, and one without any rational explanation or evidence in support -- by your own admission.

In case anyone feels the least bit swayed, one does not need to try things to know they won't work. I do not need to try Belt Foil on my washing machine to know it won't do diddly for my stereo. Similarly, I don't need to hit my stereo with a hammer to know that's a bad idea.

Ever try that, tough guy? What?? You mean you've never hit your amplifier with a hammer and listened for the difference?! Well, why not?

Similarly, I do not need to pour sand in my car's gas tank to know that's a bad idea. I don't need to leap off a ten-story building to know that it might hurt. And, last but not least, I don't need to send Peter Belt a substantial amount of money to know that it's a scam.

And try to lay off the four-letter words, shill. That sort of hostility will surely not attract new buyers.

Quote:
There's no such thing as "controlled conditions", idiot. You can not control conditions you don't know about. I've already put the info out there. You get to listen and decide -for yourself-. If you want to do tests with your head up your ass, and then conclude that you can't hear anything, that's your prerogative as well.

Quote:
How about it, tough guy?
How about you try the products for yourself, dumb guy. Then maybe you'll earn the right to speak out against them, and have a bit more credibility here. Until then, you're just a fraud and a troll. [/QB]
So, this means you decline my challenge, to show that you can hear a difference on your own system? How very unsurprising.