Recreational DRUGS! Talk about your ASSumptions. eek

Delius, you crack me up. smile Every time I come back to read this thread, I get a big smile on my face. Every time you post up I get the same image in my brain, and it makes me smile. smile Remember, in the Wizard of Oz (NO, not the big windbag behind the curtain! wink ), when Dorothy and Toto are in the house, and the house is flying around in the twister? Remember when the neighbor lady comes flying by on her bicycle, peddling as hard as she can, and really getting nowhere? That is the image I have of you in this thread, peddling as hard as you can, while the rest of us just read and chuckle. It must be really, really distressing to expend all that energy on a group of people that have no other interest in what you are saying, except to read it and chuckle. laugh
Maybe YOU need some recreational drugs to help you mellow out a bit? cool
Trolling? My family has been making their living fishing for centuries, so YES, I have done ALOT of trolling in my time. Whatever pays the bills.
Anyway, the main reason I posted up today was to thank you for turning off all the nasty name calling that has been so prevalent in many of your previous posts. It makes the reading alot more enjoyable. smile
Thank You and Take care Buddy,
The Lonster