Quote:
Originally posted by charlie:
GUYS! I thought I told you to waken me if this thread was reanimated. Slackers.
They figured there were enough fools to do the job of hurling mockery & ridicule already. Far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome to join the party. Just one more rear end to kick, for me.

Quote:
Originally posted by delius:
Now I'm starting to see the extent of what I'm dealing with here....
Yes, I know. Stupidity and ignorance in all its humble glory.

Quote:
Delius wrote: If you think that there are no further aspects to music reproduction than amplitude[/qb]
Quote:
Well, I always sort of figured it was ultimately just that, variations in air pressure. Silly me.
Oh. You're one of "them". Sorry, I was mistaken, I thought you just came to witness the wholesale slaughtering of the fools. In that case, let me correct you, Mr. Sheep: You mean to say "stupid you", not "silly you". Let's start with that lump of haggis in your head that you're mistaking for a "brain". If it were a fully functional normal brain, you'd already have known and understood that there are far more variations with it than there are with air pressure, when listening to reproduced music. Since you like to pretend to know so much about music reproduction, let's see you explain what all the processes are that occur in the brain, as a result of hearing music? Remember, I said "all" the processes...

Quote:
Why is it that those with the least to say take the most time to say it? Odd.
Even odder, why is it those most ignorant pretending to be the greatest experts?