Quote:
: R. Mackey wrote:
This idiot is still posting??
Yeah, I think we can see that, genius. But you know what they say, you can't keep a good Sluggo down. Defeated by every one of my arguments, he's still mustering up the courage to respond to them once again. Question is, why are you still posting? All your previous posts were ignored, and unlike Sluggo, you never even showed you had the balls, let alone the knowledge to begin debating AA products with me.

Quote:
Look, buster, since you're so allergic to anyone else's requests for some theory, some repeatable tests
Look imbecile, I've already written about the theory and repeatable tests. You seem to be allergic to "reading", in general. As far as "vitriol" goes, that's all you've ever posted in this thread?! Look up the word "hypocrite", once you learn how to read.

Quote:
Can you hear the difference with all your "Belt" trickery? Yes or no?
Don't ask me stupid questions, essay. I wouldn't be here saying what I did if I couldn't. And don't call it "trickery", asswipe. "Trickery" is you pretending to have anything other than sh*t-for-brains. Or a set of cahonies for that matter. Go graze with the other sheep, your leader is calling you.

Quote:
Specifically, do you think you'd be able to tell if someone replaced your BeltFoil and your BeltCream with ordinary Reynolds wrap and generic mustard?
Specifically, I have replaced some Belt techniques with "sugar pills". The sugar pills don't sound anything like the Belt stuff. But who said that Reynolds wrap and generic mustard don't have an effect on the sound? You? I think we already established you know dick all about audio from post #1.

Quote:
Think you can do it without looking?
I already have, troll. But you, I doubt you could tie your shoelaces without looking.

Quote:
I'm not asking for ABX tests, spectral decay plots, or MP3's, burned to CD or otherwise. You get to listen and decide. Under controlled conditions, of course.
There's no such thing as "controlled conditions", idiot. You can not control conditions you don't know about. I've already put the info out there. You get to listen and decide -for yourself-. If you want to do tests with your head up your ass, and then conclude that you can't hear anything, that's your prerogative as well.

Quote:
How about it, tough guy?
How about you try the products for yourself, dumb guy. Then maybe you'll earn the right to speak out against them, and have a bit more credibility here. Until then, you're just a fraud and a troll.