Quote:
Originally posted by garcianc2003:
[QB] Further proof that we are dealing with an automated forum post generation system:
Sluggo's post was added at 6:49pm and it contained 1,389 characters (289 words).
D.E.L.I.U.S' post was added at 7:56 pm, it contained 9,822 characters, not counting spaces, 11,950 otherwise (2,078 words).
This means that someone would have had to:
1) been waiting around for a response
2) read, analyze and scrutinize nearly 300 words
3) carefully and methodically deconstruct such response, and
4) draft a response of nearly 7 times as many words.
All this in about an hour.
1) Problem with that geek conspiracy theory is, I never responded to Sluggo's post that you refer to here, you imbecile. In fact, I never even read it. Nice to see you have quite the obsession with me, to where you're counting all the words of the posts I write, and the people you think I'm writing to. I'd know if I should feel flattered, or threatened by that.

2) You're the one who sounds like an "automated forum post generation system". You've posted the very same thing several times, and I've seen this very same idiotic conspiracy theory on other forums from users with other names.

3) This shows how easily dumb, gullible, Outlaw members get "suckered" into believing things by those representing "knowledge of authority", presenting "good sounding fallacies" as "facts".

Perhaps now you all understand why I keep pointing out how stupid you AA naysayers are? You keep basing your knowledge of audio, people, life, the world... on what idiots like what garcianc2003 tell you, rather than arriving at conclusions based on the knowledge that comes from experience, and your own mind. Sorry my little bo peep sheep... There is and can be, no substitute for experience.

Quote:
I have to go, my amplifier's avocados are getting smushy. I need to replace them with gummy bears.
Oh my God. Mockery of that which you are ignorant of. Any idea what an original thinker you are, AFPG (automated forum post generator)? I'll tell you how much. Someone who came long before you, as a response to my serious discussions of alternative audio techniques, suggested to me that they are going to try pineapple slices. Since you obviously must consider yourself such a brilliant and original satirist, I have a suggestion for you: why don't you next suggest pineapple slices?