Quote:
But DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tell me that I did not write about which I already have.
Or what? You'll call me names? Or use your "bag of doorknobs"? You didn't write about it, doorknob. You simply pretended (you know, like you pretend to be an audio expert) to in order to avoid the arguement.

Quote:
To whit: your stupid little crack about me still living in my mother's basement. SO f***king original, that mock attack was, that I actually pitied you. And quickly filed you under "R" for "Retard".
It certainly seemed to get to you, or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. And using your fake curse words.

Quote:
Second of all, let's see YOU provide evidence of the claims of fraudulence made on this forum against HFSG, Goodsound, PWB and Geoff Kait.
Ah, your little angry rant misses one important issue: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. No one here has made any extraordinary claims -only that we believe that all these folks, including yourself, are frauds. However, the extraordinary claims you make - and since you went to such lengths to show how the "powers that be" are trying to keep this stuff supressed, they are undoubtedly extraordinary - have no extraordinary evidence. But go on, tell us that they do, anyway, and that you've already given it to us when you haven't.

Quote:
he has actually graduated from high school, and actually worked for NASA on interplanetary space travel.
Sure. And now he's selling jars of pebbles for $129. Onward and upward, as it were.