Quote:
Furthermore, that company that you claim is "trying to take your money", offer a 30 day money back guarantee on ALL their products, if you are not satisfied. Tell me Jr., do ALL audio companies that rip you off offer such guarantees? Does Sony or Krell offer 30 day money back guarantees on all their audio products? Does Outlaw?
Actually Outlaw does offer a free trial period. You can read about it by clicking on the "Outlaw Homepage" link on the bottom of this page.

Quote:
The second and third quote can be proven, and I have posted two websites here that allow people to do just that.
How can they be proven? By observation? By perception? By believing the technique is going to work? I'll say it again since you seem to be a little thick-headed: Opinion is not proof.

I could tell you I've tried the techniques posted on the websites you listed. I could tell you that I found they had no effect on my system. Is that proof they don't work? Is your telling me I'm not experienced enough to hear the changes proof they do?

Quote:
Don't discourage others from wanting to prove things to themselves, because some people do actually want to learn more about audio..
This is my problem with your belief system. Learning to apply "Beltist" techniques has absolutely nothing to do with "audio". It may have to do with a person's perception of an event but in no way is it related to "audio".

If it was, why don't recording engineers use belt products? If they have that great of an effect on the reproduction of audio, why wouldn't they also have an amazing effect on the recording of audio?

Which leads me to the following: Since you keep quoting the JAES; are you a member of the AES?

Quote:
To answer your question another way, "good sound" is something you won't ever need to worry about. You'll never have it.
I probably know more about "good sound" than you can ever dream about. My clients depend on my ears and they compliment me for them after every event.

Quote:
Hell Junior. Aren't you the little boy who said you had had enough of this thread? And weren't going to post in here again, no matter how many jujubes they give you?
It's the holiday season. I'm getting my fill of candy. And I'm getting some nice holiday cheer from the laughs your posts are giving me. The funniest thing about your posts is that you claim to be such an expert and yet, you never post about your own system, your occupation, or even your real name. Let me tell you, hiding behind a pseudonym gives real credit to your words.