Quote:
Originally posted by Jason J:
[QB] [QUOTE]The more of our devices that are applied to objects, the greater will be the beneficial effect.

We believe that throughout millions of years of evolution..

The 'better' sound has been there, in the room, all the time - WE (human beings) have just not been able to perceive it.
Quote:
The first quote should tell you that the person making the statement is trying to take your money. As in, the more you spend on their products, the better the result.
Hell Junior. Aren't you the little boy who said you had had enough of this thread? And weren't going to post in here again, no matter how many jujubes they give you? You should have kept your promise. Each time you post, you have an uncanny habit of making yourself look even dumber than the previous time you decided to share your thinking skills with the world.

Take your claim above. You're insinuating the company is trying to rip people off. Now think very hard Junior, about why a company exists in the first place. Is it to....

a) Take up land space and crush the weeds?
b) Make soup taste like gasoline?
c) Make money?

The correct answer is: (c). Which explains why everyone from Sony to Microsoft to the barber you got that nasty haircut from is "trying to take your money". Welcome to Western capitalist society, Rusky Joe. And congratulations on finally being courageous enough to crawl out from the cave you've been living all your life. On this side of the cave, we use paper stuff to obtain other stuff. Including other paper stuff, yes.

Now don't even let me CATCH you trying to imply this company is ripping people off, because I will personally tear you a new one, Jason Junior. If you want to spread your ignorance around, confine it to the other boys in your schoolyard. Back to school for you Jr...

"When a company creates a product of this nature that works, then as if by some miracle, it becomes true that when you use multiple samples of that product, the improvement increases by as many times". That's if the products work in the first place, of course. And of course, no twerp here ever proved they didn't. Therefore, no one here has the right to claim, imply, insinuate or assert that they don't. Same for ANY audio product, including "Outlaw" audio products.

Furthermore, that company that you claim is "trying to take your money", offer a 30 day money back guarantee on ALL their products, if you are not satisfied. Tell me Jr., do ALL audio companies that rip you off offer such guarantees? Does Sony or Krell offer 30 day money back guarantees on all their audio products? Does Outlaw? Do you offer guarantees on your blind ignorance? Or are unfounded lies about audio companies that threaten and scare you, all you have to offer us?

Quote:
The second and third quote show exactly why no one on this forum, or any other for that matter, can show any evidence why Belt products do or do not work.
First of all, let's see YOU show evidence that no one on any other forum can show evidence of why Belt products work. Second of all, let's see YOU provide evidence of the claims of fraudulence made on this forum against HFSG, Goodsound, PWB and Geoff Kait. No one else has had the integrity or the balls dare I say it, to do so. Will YOU be the first, Jr? Why don't you shock me, why don't you, and be the first on this forum to come up with something that looks like evidence to support the claims being made here on Outlaw?

The second and third quote can be proven, and I have posted two websites here that allow people to do just that. Stop lying, Jr., and stop making false, irresponsible, and inflammatory charges that you fail to substantiate every single time. You're a sheep trying to pull the wool over the eyes of other sheep! If that ain't the definition of ironic....

Quote:
The first states a belief. People are certainly entitled, and constitutionally protected, to their own beliefs.
Not on Outlaw, they're not. Well not according to Lonster, anyway!

Quote:
It doesn't mean, however, that these beliefs are based on factual information.
Thanks for admitting your beliefs aren't based on factual information. We might make an honest person of you yet.

Quote:
It also doesn't give anybody the right to tell somebody why their belief system is better than anyone elses or that their belief is the one truth.
Tell that to all those here who have been trying to do just that in this thread for so long.

Quote:
The way you and I percieve an event can differ greatly dependent on any number of outside factors. You can't prove a perception.
Yes, you can, Junior. But what keeps flying past your pointy head, is the fact that you can't prove ANYTHING to ANYONE, or EVERYTHING to EVERYONE. You can't even prove differences in speakers to everyone. What are you so damn concerned about other people being able to prove things to other people anyway? Why is that your business? If you don't want to prove something to yourself, fine, stay ignorant your life through. But leave others to prove it to themselves. Don't discourage others from wanting to prove things to themselves, because some people do actually want to learn more about audio. No one has an account to render to you.

Quote:
Also, what is "better" sound? Even the author of the paper that the quote comes from puts the word better in quotations. Why? It's probably because they can't prove what exactly is better.
See above about how you can't prove ANYTHING to ANYONE, or EVERYTHING to EVERYONE. Some day, even you sheep will need to learn to prove things to yourselves, and stop worrying about whether it is proven to others. To answer your question another way, "good sound" is something you won't ever need to worry about. You'll never have it.

Quote:
Delius,

Should I post what website I got the quotes from?
No don't bother, I'll do so:

www.belt.demon.co.uk

What you should post is what website you got your formal education from, particularly where you acquired your cognitive skills. Whatever it is, I would demand a refund, if I were you.