Quote:
The more of our devices that are applied to objects, the greater will be the beneficial effect.

We believe that throughout millions of years of evolution..

The 'better' sound has been there, in the room, all the time - WE (human beings) have just not been able to perceive it.
The first quote should tell you that the person making the statement is trying to take your money. As in, the more you spend on their products, the better the result.

The second and third quote show exactly why no one on this forum, or any other for that matter, can show any evidence why Belt products do or do not work. The first states a belief. People are certainly entitled, and constitutionally protected, to their own beliefs. It doesn't mean, however, that these beliefs are based on factual information. It also doesn't give anybody the right to tell somebody why their belief system is better than anyone elses or that their belief is the one truth.

The second quote is a perception of a physical occurence. Let's go to Webster's Online for the definition of a perception:

"1 a : a result of perceiving : OBSERVATION b : a mental image : CONCEPT
2 obsolete : CONSCIOUSNESS
3 a : awareness of the elements of environment through physical sensation b : physical sensation interpreted in the light of experience
4 a : quick, acute, and intuitive cognition : APPRECIATION b : a capacity for comprehension"

The way you and I percieve an event can differ greatly dependent on any number of outside factors. You can't prove a perception. Also, what is "better" sound? Even the author of the paper that the quote comes from puts the word better in quotations. Why? It's probably because they can't prove what exactly is better.

Delius,

Should I post what website I got the quotes from?