Quote:
Originally posted by Laventura:

Mighty defender of truth...
Are the worlds biggest injustices located here ?
Well, let's take a look.... for hundreds of messages in this thread, we've seen hatred, bigotry, prejudice, oppression of minorities, and defamation of character by false accusations without supporting evidence. Yup, I'd say a few of the world's biggest injustices are located here. I believe you're guilty of a few of them yourself.

Quote:
all that bitter religous zeal leads me to believe in unresolved issues...
Please share your theory on that with us, I know how much you're dying to... What unresolved issues do you and your friends have that would explain your religious zeal towards one or two members who innocently advocate a few harmless audio products?

Quote:
and all those abusive words you wrote...
What abusive words? Are you talking about me accusing Outlaw members of fraud, shilling, trolling and scamming without offering any grain of tangible evidence? Then you're confusing me with your compadres. They wrote those abusive words.

Quote:
don't tell me otherwise...
Yes,that seems to pretty much sum up the forum's theme song. "We know we're right, we don't need no stinkin' facts to prove it, DON'T TELL US OTHERWISE!"

Quote:
maybe greasing up your batteries really turns your crank...on top of altering your perception and mind...
Or maybe scarfing up so much grease from eating fried cheese curds really turns yours.

Quote:
but come on...
Are you flirting with me?

Quote:
you can call us what you want...even hypocrites...
I don't call what I want, I call you what you are.

Quote:
but please allow me to stick the same label onto you...
No, I'm not going to do that. It's easy to call people names or stick "labels" on them. Much harder to back up your words with evidence. I have provided evidence for the hypocrisy of the members here, and like everyone else, you've provided ZERO evidence to support your "labels" on me.

Quote:
you're obviously getting more here than just good sound...and a quest for truth...
Obviously, since I was already in posession of both those things, before I moseyed into this saloon.

Quote:
yet you ignore the ones you can't argue...
Au contraire, my little poutine puffer. As can be seen by the length of my replies, I haven't ignored anything anyone has been able to throw at me yet, and my complaint has been of people ignoring truths I've posted that they can't argue with. Such as the truth I outlined above about the defamation of character I've seen of two of your members, by false accusations without supporting evidence. Are you going to provide the supporting evidence that went lacking in the libelous claims against the members, the products they advocated and the companies that made those products? I didn't think so. That makes -you-, guess what? A hypocrite.

Quote:
maybe you're not gaining monetary wise...
I'm thinking...you're looking to get laid or something with one of these guys(Kaitt,Belt,HFSG,GS)...

Or hey here's crazy thought...
You mean the previous thought wasn't "crazy thought"?

Quote:
maybe you are one of these guys...
Wow. That is a crazy thought. So crazy, I've heard it about a dozen times before. From dumb crackpot conspiracy theorists who happen to look just like you, and be as crazy (and imaginative) as you. Here's another crazy thought: Maybe you're a spiteful and ignorant fool who has no qualms about looking like one on the world stage. Oh wait, maybe that can't be classified as a "crazy thought".

Quote:
Frankly I don't care if you are or about your truth...
Well by any chance, does "syntax" or grammar fall into the category of things that you care about?

Since you're the resident poet, here's a little ditty for ya...

There was an angry old troll named "Laventura".
Who's brain cells couldn't be fewer
He misspent his youth
Has a hatred for truth
For he left his integrity in the sewer....