Quote:
Originally posted by GoodSound:
You all are really missing out! These CLC's just keep getting better! eek I dont know if freezing the memory foil and green and blue cream had something to do with this or not but this is amazing! eek No, I'm not connected with this company in any way!! :rolleyes: Scott should contact Geoff and May Belt and let you all find out just how good these clocks are (after these tweaks) are done to them!! eek eek eek cool
Oh, look who joined the quantum BBQ. Ok, I'll admit something. I figured you were "HifiSoundGuy" long before I started posting. You might as well just combine it to "HifiGoodSoundGuy" for all the differences in your writing style. Now after reading this, I'm not convinced that you've ever been near a "CLC". It seems you haven't added enough "emoticons" to truly convince me that you are sincere. So perhaps a new conspiracy theory is in order....

You're a "Belt-basher" troll working on the inside.. (posing as a Belter/CLC owner)... Perhaps the reason you are "rolling your eyes" after you say you're not connected with the company, is to make people believe you are? So maybe you're this "Scott" guy you keep mentioning? Or maybe you're ..... "Sluggo"? Whoever you are, I think you're having us all for a larff. As you were.