Jason J wrote:

Quote:
What's your take on the above quote? Is the CLC a time travel device? You seem to have no shortage of time to type so please explain to me how the CLC works as a time travel device.
Simple. When you set it backwards to a certain time... say for example, its 1:00pm (Geneva) time on Sat., right now, and I set it to 7:30am, I get to watch all the Saturday cartoons that I missed because I slept in. Oh, how does this improve your sound? Well that's simple too. You know how everything is better the first time you experience it? Like your first kiss, or your first lay.... Okay, I realize you probalby haven't been there yet, but try to imagine something you have done for the first time that you enjoyed. Well with this Clever Clock, you can hear music like the first time you heard it. And so it shall be written, and so it shall be done.

Quote:
I also would appreciate if you would desist in calling other members of this forum names they do not deserve.
Are you talkin' to me? You must be confusing me with someone else. I've never called anyone here any names they didn't deserve. If you feel I have, please point out where I have, and I promise I will look at your evidence.

Quote:
True, they did not support HFSG and Goodsound in their posts but if you reread this thread from the beginning, you will notice that they did not ever try to tell HFSG or Goodsound that they should get rid of the tweaks they had tried. Most jokes that you keep referencing are actually responses to input from other forum members and in most cases were added as a jest and nothing more.
And if you look around, perhaps you will notice that I never said anyone here asked HFSG or Goodsound to get rid of their tweaks. Neither did anyone else. Are you familiar with the concept of "relevance" at all? Please familiarize yourself with it, and have something relevant to say, next time. What I did take issue with here, as I have already mentioned about 65,000 times now (an issue which none of you has yet directly and properly addressed), is the fact that you people relentlessly attacked HFSG and Goodsound with accusations of "fraud", "scamming" and "shilling". And by the way, mocking other members here "amongst yourselves", instead of mocking them directly, is probably more insulting.

Are you at all familiar with the concept of "libel", Jason? Does the "J" stand for "Jr." by any chance? I ask because you seem to be even more oblivious than the rest of the gang to basic common concepts in life, and I find myself needing to talk to you like you're a six year old. Once you become familiar with the concept of "libel", tell me how you justify you and/or your gunslinging comrades here making unfounded (and false I might add) accusations of "fraud" and "scamming" toward PWB and MD, as well as toward those 2 mentioned members. Remember that we're talking about several hundred messages where those products and their manufacturers were derided and called "rip off artists", but yet none of the members who were decrying those products tried any of them, nor do they even know much about the products or manufacturers.

Now, are you familiar with the concept of "bigotry"? I truly hope I'm not causing any major permanent damage to your brain here or anything, by making you think about concepts you don't normally do. "Bigotry" is a form of intolerance. "Intolerance" is what we have seen here in this thread, going on for months on end. Not familiar much with that concept either? Well, "racism" is "intolerance". So is sexism, or ageism or sizeism, etc. What we are basically seeing here, in analogous terms, is a bunch of white backwoods redneck "good ol' boys", calling 2 black guys "porch monkeys" (in so many words), and ganging up on them in order to kick them out of town.

The rednecks may not be attacking them with sticks and clubs or fists, but they are attacking them with hostile mockery, ridicule, scorn, contempt, derision, and defamation of character. The rednecks excuse their behaviour by saying "they're just havin' fun", and "jokin' around", because they haven't actually physically beat the two black guys with sticks. They've only beat them with ridicule and libelous accusations. Either way, in both cases, what we are talking about is: "bigotry", or intolerance towards those who hold different views than the majority, or have a different color of skin, or religion.

The most common thing that all stupid ugly racists or bigots have, is an intolerance of ideas that differ from their common thinking. Which means they won't accept any such thing as "evidence" or contrary opinions that their views are wrong, and they most certainly will not go out of their way to prove to themselves that their views are wrong (such as trying the controversial products or techniques mentioned here).

Quote:
I await your response to my above question but if you continue to insult the intelligence of the other people on this forum, then you will nullify any useful information you may be providing.
I really don't see how one can insult someone's intelligence, if they haven't shown any signs of it to me....

Quote:
Teach us why these products work, don't insult us into why we should believe that they work.
I've already given you the means to do that. Teach yourself:

http://www.geocities.com/soundhaspriority
http://www.geocities.com/cico_buff

I'm gonna make another prediction, because I have a time travel clock: If you can't hear the Belt phenomenon for yourself, none of you will ever believe it. You're not prepared to. You're too comfortable knowing what you know and too insecure to consider that you don't know it all. Your instinct is to mock and ridicule that which you do not understand, and to stuff it into "easily understandable" boxes, like "new age" or "placebo" or "Scientology" or "orgone energy" or whatever else you don't understand or don't believe in.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....". And I've heard the effects of those things. And me telling you what I know, what I have done, what I have heard or what I have learned in audio/video, is only going to provoke predictably stupid reactions of laughter and mockery. I know, I've seen all of you everywhere countless times before. And you all look like sheep to me, who only know how to play "follow the leader", instead of thinking for themselves. Sometimes however.... something gives way and one or two of the sheep break away from the flock, and catches a glimpse of what I have known for twenty years.... and then they become "a believer", and change their tune....

I have already given you all the tools necessary to do that, or they are widely available. And it only costs you your time. Whether you do or not, despite what Sluggo keeps trying to drum into your heads with his dumb groundless paranoid conspiracy theories about me, does not affect me or my finances one way or the other.