While I do scan the lengthy posts of delius, I find more interest in most of the responses of the forum members with experience and reasoning still accepting of the derided Newtonian Physics (NP).

By the way I interpret what delius writes, the theories do not seem to be based on true Quantum Mechanics (QM) or Quantum Physics (QP) as accepted by (also derided) ‘mainstream science’ (I’ve read in those areas), but strays more into areas that might be more accurately labeled Metaphysics (MP).

When a violin string is excited into resonance, there’s a whole lot of NP going on. When the resulting acoustic energy radiates to an interpretive device that creates a record of the vibrations received, there’s a whole lot of NP going on. When electrical energy directly or indirectly causes an admittedly imperfect recreation of the original acoustic energy, there’s a whole lot of NP going on. When my ears interpret either the original or the re-created acoustic energy, there’s a whole lot of NP going on.

By the way, there are measurement instruments that will allow an analysis of acoustic events more accurately than our psycho-acoustic, bio-electrical interpretive systems can.

Those that can hear or affect music wholly or partly outside of NP are listening to something that Outlaw gear is not designed to help reproduce.

If I were deciding where to spend $500, I’d install acoustic treatments in my current room, not clocks, foils or creams. If I where to spend $1000’s beyond that, I’d remove the passive crossovers from some or all of my loudspeakers and go with custom active crossovers ahead of the amplification. I’d have to run out of a whole lot of known, verifiable electronic and NP based improvements before I would venture into any so-called ‘quantum’ or metaphysical treatments.

(The name's not 'dubiousbang4thebuck.')

[Edit: spelling correction.]