Quote:
This kind of vile groundless libel and villification of your fellow members and audiophiles arising from sheer stupidity and ignorance is a sad commentary on human nature. And the commentary you people continue to make about yourselves has become even sadder, since I planted my wagon.
"Sum ergo cogito", I am, therefore I think - Descartes. Time to dust off my philosophy books. Delius I hope you realize your entering the domain of philosophy and metaphysics by your posts. Gonk and most here are people of science. At least the kind I learned in secondary school that can be tested, duplicated, and verified by an independent source that is both qualitative and quantitative. The fact that no one has come forth with hard science of this nature to back up claims made by CLC and their proponents is a legitimate reason to take someone outside or inside if need be and beat the snot out of them. I suggest you tone it down a notch and start acting respectful. Where I come from you have to treat people with respect to receive it. I support my fellow Outlaws who have spoken out against this type of non-sense that has been contained in this thread. Now we have someone who is arguing philosophy and metaphysics on the group and getting nasty in the process. Delius if the CLC works for you and the lot of you enjoy it but don't expect the group to jump off the cliff with you. Right now your arguments are like those of someone trying to convince us of the traditional Santa Clause. Perhaps our 990's would sound better if we believed in Santa Clause, the world would probably be better off if there were one.

If you’re not a lawyer you missed your calling because it's people like you who try to change the rules to fit your argument. Stop trying to convince the group that 1+1=3 because you can't no matter how many insults and empty arguments you make. Demonstrate to anyone how to test a CLC for free that shows a quantitative and qualitative improvement of sound or "unplant" your "wagon" and don't come back.

P.S.
Quote:
that don't know sh*t from shinola?!
Before you start correcting people's spelling you better dot your i's and cross your own t's. Proper nouns like Shinola are capitalized or perhaps you prefer to shine your shoes with sh*t!