Quote:
Wow. Brilliant, Gonk. Not knowing anything about the subject at hand, you dismissed the explanation sweepingly, adding "quotes" to the word "scientific", to imply you are stating for fact it isn't. So in other words, if something sounds "silly" to you because you're too ignorant to know anything about it, then it's not even worth your precious time to debate. Then you go back to your trailer home to guzzle more beer. Great face-saving gesture. Intelligent, it isn't. Despite offering no indication whatsoever that you have any clue as to the subjects at hand, you obviously think you're smarter than Wilhelm Reich, who studied under Freud, and based his life's research on orgone energy. He even died defending it. So believe that I am sincere when I tell you that I, and I'm sure the Orgone Institute and thousands of Orgone therapists around the world, would like to hear about the research you've done that proves Wilhelm Reich was imagining all of it.
Over the span of two days back in March, the CLC went from being a time travel device (as noted in Jason J's post above) to an orgone energy device , complete with this handy link . My post speaks as much to the notion of the clock as a time travel device (and I still feel no need to spend any time pointing out the obvious absurdities throughout that explanation) and the notion of it being related to orgone energy. I did speak ill of orgone energy along the way, and to be honest I don't feel bad about that.

While we're looking back into this thread's past, you had this to say about Ritz a couple posts back:
Quote:
This kind of vile groundless libel and villification of your fellow members and audiophiles arising from sheer stupidity and ignorance is a sad commentary on human nature. And the commentary you people continue to make about yourselves has become even sadder, since I planted my wagon
What's interesting to me is that Ritz was referring to a post I found in another forum once again describing the CLC as a time travel device. Now, I could obviously be in error somehow, but you've been defending the CLC as a Belt device - so why is it being marketed also as a time travel device? And why does that not reasonably bring into question the validity of the product in question? After all, if someone can't decide which fringe science (and oh I bet you're not going to care for that word choice) causes their product to operate, that would appear to me to undermine their credibility, thus making Ritz's comment reasonable rather than vile.
Quote:
So here we see you, the most "reasonable" Outlaw member, the most "helpful" and "polite", and the one most likely to survive an "intelligent debate" (or even have the balls to enter one), making sweeping dismissals of Belt's entire line of products. Not only that, but you even have the cheek to libel Peter Belt, calling him a rip off artist, and his explanations bogus. Did you provide any evidence to support your accusations? Not a f**#$ing shred. Not a crumb. Not a grain. Not a speck, and not a quantum particle of evidence. Instead, you provide "vigorous assertion". No more, no less. Which by the way, is exactly the same amount of evidence I have seen given by every -other- ignorant loudmouthed SOB who presented opinions as facts on these products, in every single place on the net
Yep, I'm cheeky. I said that the general opinion here (which you seem to have recognized some time ago and already expect to remain the same) is that Belt devices are a sham. I'll take a look at your MP3 files, but I think you and I are actually in agreement on at least one thing: the general opinion of members of this forum is and is likely to remain unswayed by Belt devices.