Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiSoundGuy:
I got this off another forum, someone talked to Geoff on the phone about how these clocks work and this tells you a little more about them. The Clever Little Clocks is a time travel device. It minimizes the time difference between the time captured on the recording and the current time. This ads realism to the music. Because this device functions as a sort of a time travel apparatus it is not necessary to connect to the audio circuit. It has entirely to do with shortening the distance between time events. Now this is just a little about these clocks, Geoff said that he would tell us more about these clocks at a later date.
Delius,

What's your take on the above quote? Is the CLC a time travel device? You seem to have no shortage of time to type so please explain to me how the CLC works as a time travel device.

I also would appreciate if you would desist in calling other members of this forum names they do not deserve. True, they did not support HFSG and Goodsound in their posts but if you reread this thread from the beginning, you will notice that they did not ever try to tell HFSG or Goodsound that they should get rid of the tweaks they had tried. Most jokes that you keep referencing are actually responses to input from other forum members and in most cases were added as a jest and nothing more.

I await your response to my above question but if you continue to insult the intelligence of the other people on this forum, then you will nullify any useful information you may be providing. Teach us why these products work, don't insult us into why we should believe that they work.