Quote:
Originally posted by delius:
You see, you're already wrong. I -have- met the proper standards of proof. Listen carefully: [b]I have tried the products you bash. That's all the proof that these, or ANY audio products require. Because NO one product in audio works for everyone. Comprende, amigo?
Now if instead of more bluster you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, that's easy to do.... all these products that people have spent so much time and energy bashing, all come with money back guarantees. [/b]
Sorry, but you have not. Your original point was not that you'd tried the tweaks, it was that you said we were all idiots for forming opinions without trying them. And since neither you, or Geoff, or anyone else who pushes this junk can produce even a scintilla of quantifiable evidence or reproducible results that they have any measureable effect whatsoever (and mind you that "I heard a difference" is neither of these things), then the obvious conclusion is that the effect is psychological.

If you want to hide behind the "no one product works for everyone" facade, fine, but it's a two way street, because at a basic level these products do not work for me, and just like you, my opinion is all that matters when facts are nonexistent.