Would appreciate any diagnostic help. Tried my 990/7125/Axiom speakers/sub setup today for the first time. Music was great for a first run, no problem. However, my CRT tv (kd-34xbr970) seems to have suffered. The picture is now somewhat distorted in the horizontal frame, particularly noticeable with text, which appears to now have a semicircular distortion of several degrees, so that text slopes upward and then downward progressing from left to middle to right. Have unplugged tv for some time and chatted with online tech, but it appears the tv will need servicing. Here's the thing: When viewing onscreen display while playing music and adjusting 990 settings, the picture would become partially snowy whenever the subwoofer would kick in. This did not happen when watching other video sources, but I'm not doing video switching, so the 990 analog out to monitor was the only video source into the tv from the 990. The subwoofer is 10 feet from the tv, connected with a balanced cable from bluejeans. All other interconnects are unbalanced. Subwoofer is plugged into a tripplite all by itself. TV, 990, and 7125 plugged into another surge suppressor, but all are on the same 15amp circuit. Circuit and all outlets have been checked for ground and polarity. System runs quiet with no apparent hum or ground loop. I'm concerned because I'm not sure what the source of the problem could have been. I know there is always the possibility of a "red herring" here - ie. the tv just malfunctioned at a coincidental time, but I'd rather not test this theory after the tv is repaired. Is this an appropriate issue for Outlaw tech support?