Quote:
Originally posted by sluggo:
Nice way to join the saloon, my friend.
You best know who you're talkin' to, pardner. In other parts, I'm known as Fast Jack McGraw. Fastest gun North, South, East aaaaaaand WEST of the Pecos.

Quote:
Before you dismiss every response in this thread out of hand, know that many of us "fools" are also Electrical Engineers, Professional Audio/Video Installers, Sound Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and generally folks with good education and enough intelligence to make reasonable assumptions. Which, if you've read this thread, you will see has happened on most occasions.
Ho really? I read a good deal of this mockfest before adding my 2 and a half bits to it, and what I saw on most occasions was the usual stupid mockery, derision, ridicule, blind condemnation and sweeping dismissals that accompany just about every single thread I've ever read on the net in which someone dared to mention they heard the effects of a Belt or Machina Dynamica product. I also saw "gunslingers" here calling Kaitt and Belt "frauds", in pretty blatant ways. Where I come from, dem's fightin' words. Now, were they asked by you or anyone else to prove their libelous claims against Kaitt or Belt? Nope. They weren't. It seems that so long as you join the chorus of majority opinion, you're allowed to crap all over anyone. NO PROOF NECESSARY to join the mob.

And you know what I didn't see, pardner? I didn't see anyone who attacked HifiSoundGuy or Goodsound show that they had tried the Belt products that these guys kept insisting they try, before attacking them. So where's all these "reasonable assumptions" you speak of in this thread? Perhaps we haven't been properly introduced... You see, I'm a Belt-basher-basher by trade. ("SHP: Bashing Belt-bashers for 50 Years"). If there were all these "reasonable opinions" about Belt and Belt-like products in this thread, well.... I wouldn't be here having this conversation with you right now, squaw.

Quote:
Of course, on the other hand, there's you, who apparently need only contribute calling the regular posters here "fools," "twits," "infants," and "ignorant geeks" to make your point. For all of your blustering about how we need to prove ourselves right, or the theories we refute as wrong, you haven't met those standards at all. Time to ante up if you expect a shred of credibility. [/QB]
You see, you're already wrong. I -have- met the proper standards of proof. Listen carefully: I have tried the products you bash. That's all the proof that these, or ANY audio products require. Because NO one product in audio works for everyone. Comprende, amigo?
Now if instead of more bluster you're ready to put your money where your mouth is, that's easy to do.... all these products that people have spent so much time and energy bashing, all come with money back guarantees.