Interesting thread. I came across this in my internet travels. 8 pages wide, several hundred posts long, filled with some 500 supremely ignorant twits, all ganging up on one or two tweakers. And what do the 500 supremely ignorant twits all have in common, class? Welp, besides all being "ignorant twits" (as you may have guessed), out of this large, braying group of IT's, not ONE OF THEM has tried ANY of the products that they are filling their forum's pages with ridicule and mockery of.

Let me just say, "been there, done that". All the responses I've seen here on the subject of the CLC or Belt's devices have not a shred of originality or even a hint of intelligence behind them. And no, I'm not "HifiSoundGuy" or "GoodSound". I'm a different kind of tweak freak.

I'm not afraid of childish ridicule coming from obvious fools, I welcome it. So if you want to attack me with your piddling mockery and derision, I'll take every one of you ignorant geeks on at once, chew u up and spit you out before breakfast. All I ask is that you have the gonads to not whine and moan about locking the thread or banning. PARTICULARLY WHEN NONE OF YOU INFANTS CAN SEEM TO STAY AWAY FROM THE THREAD.

So.... pretend gunslingers, can we all agree to play "NO RULES" for this thread (mods included)? I say let FREE SPEECH reign for a change. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a fair fight, if people start clucking about closing the thread and banishment. Let it die a NATURAL death. If you can't agree to free speech in this ideological battle between me and the 500 twits who condemn products they don't understand, then let's see if anyone can actually post something intelligent on the subject, when challenged to.

That is to say, if you're not going to actually LISTEN to the products you sweepingly dismiss, mock and ridicule, or claim to be fraudulent, then PROVE that you are right. Or prove the theories wrong. Now how many of you fools think you understand quantum mechanics that well?