All I know this is a Outlaw forum but I need some help to make a decision on if I should keep the Denon I have on order or switch to the Outlaw 990/7125

I am redoing my entire system and need some advice. I can get the Denon 4806 for $2100 new from Tweeters and it has a ton of inputs etc. I am getting a lot of information that I would be better going with a seperate amp so I am also looking at outlaw. I have to be honest I have a few concerns and I need you help to get me there. On teh speaker front I am trying to decide bewteen the RTi8 or RTi12 polks. Most people tell me the RT12 is power hungry.

Power: The Denon 4806 is 140W but real output per channel is (114W). The 7125 is 125W. I am not a electrical engineering, I am an Mech E. so I need an explanation on what is different.

Setup: The Denon has the Audyssey MultEq Auto-Setup/Room Eq which seem like a plus. How hard is it to setup the Outlaw.

Video switching: have to be honest I will have more then 3 HDMI/DVI inputs and the fact that the outlaw has 2 is a minus. I could go directly to the tv but I would rather go through the receiver. Not a huge deal but.

Ok that is long enough for now. Please help me understand why the outlaw setup is better then the Denon.
Thanks