Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiSoundGuy:
Jed, you got it all wrong, These products are Peter Belt's products not mine, I just a very happy user of these products. People do get really mad when they think there missing out on something! You are starting to show your true colors!
Yeah, I got it all wrong. :rolleyes:

Its your life and you can choose to use it to cheat and steal from ignorant people if you like, but don't expect to be treated with respect. Since you are trying to scam us, I will show you the same respect you have shown me. Sorry, seen this way too many times, Mr. Happy Customer of Peter Belt. I am not ashamed of making you a "gunslinger" because your posts do honestly amuse me, but don't act surprised when people treat you like the scam artist you are. wink

Anyway, I do look forward to more of your posts so I can see all of Belt's new products. Always entertaining. The idea of somebody spending 10k to rub sun tan lotion all over their walls, ceiling, cabinets was pretty darn funny, so keep it up, but please don't expect anybody here to take you seriously in the slightest bit. Take care and I am glad you got a sense of my true colors. cool