Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiSoundGuy:
You can put the cream and foil on your speaker cabinets, walls and ceiling for room treatment also. You can put these products in a lot of different places with great effects! [/QB]
I tried that. It gave my system an oily, greasy sound that was completely unlistenable. Notes that had been clear before now slid around from one frequency to another as they scrambled to gain traction. The effect was particularly bad in classical, where staccatto passages would now land with dull splats as they impacted the now creamy surfaces of my listening room. However, in fairness, I must say that The Ramones improved slightly under the veneer of goo.

When I attempted to get a refund, I was informed that I would have to return the entire product. This took several weeks of careful, painstaking work with a putty knife and constant humidification to prevent the goo from drying out. I was unable to do this before the trial period expired, and my request was refused.

---

OK dude, you've had your fun, but you're not even a good liar. Remember where you're posting. We don't take kindly to tinhorns around here.