eek Shudder... So now we have Silver Rainbow Foil and Cream Electret keeping the clocks company. Even if the concept of "harmful energies" didn't peg the needle on my BS meter, suggestions like the following would certainly put it in the red...

Quote:
It is also advantageous to place a strip of Silver Rainbow Foil specifically over the word 'disc' (part of the Compact Disc symbol).
Because of course the specific arrangement of ink required to form the word "disc" somehow affects the way that CD's create weird, screwed up energ patterns...

Quote:
Cream-Electret can be applied either by the tip of a finger or by a small piece of cloth. DO NOT use a paper handkerchief.
Obviously, we haven't yet evolved enough to be comfortable with the energy influences of paper...

Quote:
It is only necessary to have the thinnest coating of P.W.B. Cream-Electret. The cream is readily adsorbed onto any surface where it will form a tenacious electrical bond. It is only necessary to have a coating of one molecule thickness. After applying the cream, remove all the surplus cream with a cloth. The Cream-Electret can be used as a furniture and plastic polish.
That last makes me wonder if it will help to eliminate squeaky hinges when used to polish doors, or at least make the squeaks more musical...

I have to give Peter Belt credit for some great creativity. Somehow imagining how the development meetings must have played out for each of these just makes me chuckle (and cringe a bit).