Its official, HiFiSoundGuy is a serious troll. I feel bad for anybody who actually purchase one of these "products".

Rainbow Foil? You would have to be the dumbest SOB in the world to believe that crap. I mean seriously mentally challenged. Not just dumb but brain dead. laugh
Quote:
Any spinning object such as a vinyl record of Compact Disc interacts with the gravitational force to produce adverse energy patterns. Spinning reels of magnetic tape or the rotating head assemblies of video recorders or DAT machines also produce adverse energy patterns. These energy patterns severely restrict the ability of human beings to perceive music and speech correctly. It is therefore essential to attach a narrow strip of Rainbow Foil to at least one of the labels of a vinyl record and to attach at least one narrow strip to the label side of a Compact Disc. The strips of Rainbow Foil can be attached to any part of the label and the Foil strip can be positioned so that it points in any direction.
OMG that is funny stuff. HiFiSoundGuy, please tell me how much better your cassette tapes and CD's sound now that you can perceive speech and music. I love your testimonials. Best thread ever!

On a more serious side, when I do searches for the products you mention I can only find way over the top testimonials like yours. The funny thing is is that none of you Belt "enthusiasts" ever get rattled. You guys get slammed over and over in forums and all you guys do is introduce more and more products of Belt's that you use along with ways to order and contact the company. That to me doesn't sound very credible. Sounds more like people who are paid to sell something. I think its a shame you have chosen to cheat and scam people for a living, but I am positive you have no shame in doing it. I am sure your parents would be proud.