Quote:
The way I tested these clocks was putting them in my system for a week then I put them out in my car. Then listen to the same CD's again for a week on my home stereo system. This is the best way to test these because when you take these clocks out of your system and put them outdoors the effect stays in your system for a while so you can't do a quick A/B test to see whats going on.
Doesn't the manufacturer say putting them in your car won't work because the effect is too strong? So it looks like you weren't really doing an comparison as the effect of the clocks was still working. Hmm, looks like your mind may have been playing tricks on you when you though you could notice a difference. If I were you, you may want to revisit this whole clock thing. Sorry HiFi guy you just lost the last .0002% of credibility you had.

From the Manufacturers website:
Quote:
For A/B comparisons, i.e., to evaluate the sound without the Clock(s), place the Clock(s) outside the house structure, for example on the front steps -- but NOT in a drawer, closet, another room, basement or garage OR, as it turns out, the family car.