Now there is a new one, at least to me: the effect stays in your system for a while after removing the clocks. (What? Time keeps advancing even though the clocks are gone, you know.) The clocks must break up the improper alignment of vibes in an area and/or create the proper alignment of vibes. Once the clocks are removed, it takes a while for the vibes to go back to whatever the improper vibe arrangement is.

Kind of like using the same spoon to keep several pots on the stove sufficiently stirred, I guess that some neighbors can share a set of clocks, as long as the clocks spend some time in each abode, thereby multiplying the great value in audio/video enhancement that the clocks already provide.

As far as alarm clocks, I think that if you change the time that is set on the clock, the enhancement provided goes away. So if the time on the clock is not correct when you receive the clock, you could be frustrated trying to use an alarm feature.

However, if you can use set the alarm so that the correct number of hours and minutes goes by before you need to wake, it could be that the enhancement of perception is so great that you can hear the music from whatever CD is nearest to you and the clock even without turning on any of your audio equipment. Just put your wake up music CD on the nightstand with the clock! I'm not sure if there is a special cream you need to apply to the CD first though. If the effect is too strong, however, how many other people will be awakened with your music in their head? Just in your room, or in your whole living space, or maybe you have to warn your neighbors so they don’t needlessly spend money on psychiatric counseling?