I appreciate your willingness to try to convince us of some merit in this "tweak," HiFiSoundGuy, but I'm afraid this group really isn't the target market for the Crazy Little Clocks. Here's the problem that I have (and it's basically the same problem we all have in various forms): there remains no scrap of explanation as to how a simple clock could yield the results they claim. As a bit of contrast, let's look at another tweak that does not connect to the signal chain at all: sound treatments. How does a four foot tall bass trap help the sound if it doesn't plug into the wall or carry the signal at any point? Basic science can back up the assertion that the device can, when in the correct location, alter the acoustic behavior of the room and prevent unfortunate sound wave interactions within the room. That rational and reasonable explanation can help someone justify trying one out. A company that instead offers a device that they clearly state (in what some might call a brief lapse of snake oil dispensing) does not directly interact with the audio and video hardware in any way, form, or manner and is also not affecting the transmission of sound waves or light within the room (unlike a bass trap or a good front projection screen) is giving us a very different pill to swallow. This online community is one that is not likely to ever accept a product like this, and experiments like this one at Audiogon aren't going to help your case (the quote "Feel free to draw any conclusions you wish (other than, perhaps, that by a two to one ratio people found that two boxes of pens had more of an effect on the sound of the system than the clock!)" from that post really doesn't help Machina Dynamica's already-absent credibility). I'll commend you for your determination, but I'll also suggest that your audience is not one that will ever care to listen.

painttoad, pass me a purple, please.