HiFiSoundGuy, I think I'm in the strong majority here in being basically insurmountably dubious of the clock simply because it flies in the face of all the science we've ever been taught. The manufacturer's web site doesn't do anything to dissuade me simply because it actively works to avoid providing any basis for the clock to influence the listening (or viewing) environment. At this point, my engineering degree screams at me from my cubicle wall, insisting on some sort of explanation of how a $5 battery-powered clock could have special batteries installed and some other vague modifications made that would not only justify the $125+ price tag but would also affect two separate human senses by being somewhere in the same house (or in a car parked next to that house).

Clearly, you have experienced a benefit from these clocks (your willingness to open this thread knowing the probable reaction of a group of gunslingers proves that). Hey, if it works for you, more power to you. But considering the principal consumer group that Outlaw has pursued, I doubt you'll find many others around here willing to even try the CLC.

Owl's_Warder, my wife had a similar reaction when I told her about the clocks over the weekend. She spent the next couple miles asking me if I was serious, clearly unable to accept it and actually a bit worried that a company had seriously set out to sell these clocks. (Don't ask about her reaction to the jars of rocks.) And this is the daughter of a long-time audiophile with $1,000+ speaker cables in his system.