Quote:
Originally posted by curegeorg:
yeah, i understand what parametric eq is, it happens to be intergrated into my new receiver and was something i liked about it....
... dont waste my time with lengthy explanations of something that is common knowledge for everyone here as a poor attempt to conceal what you already said.

I will be brief. Based on your comments, I would guess that you don't actually know what a PEQ does or the legitimate reasons why people chose to use them. You state that you like your receiver's PEQ feature, but in the next breath you discount others who would use PEQ in their systems. What's up doc?

Why don't you explain to "everyone here" what it is that I am concealing. WMD? Are you really that paranoid? What is your agenda "in here" anyway? Do you think that the intellectual elite are pushing separate audio components?

FYI, at the CES 2004 in NYC, Denon has introduced the AVR-3805, AVP-1x, POA-1x, and DVD-1x. The AVR-3505 is a AV Receiver with an 8 band PEQ. Interestingly, the other products are separates in their "Studio Reference" line. Just imagine how foolish and stupid those people who purchase Denon's higher priced separates will feel when they find out they could get the same stuff in one box; smaller, lighter, and less expensive. And it is also DENON, so it's got to be just as good. Sure glad we know better.