As I am sure you all know BOSE stands for "Boldly Overpriced Sound Equipment". This has also been the true for every other manufacturer in the high end audio world (please forgive me for classifying BOSE as high end). That was until the Outlaws came to town.

Looks like Sheriff George wants to protect someones profit margin to me. As Big Dan said, "It's all about the money boys!"

We all know that quality electronic components are easy to mass produce these days at a very low cost, and with new advances in CAD, the design of electrical systems is easier than ever.

With all these advances along with the ability to sell direct to the consumer over the Internet (and cut out the profit of all those middle men), it is getting harder and harder to justify selling audio gear for the prices (and markup) that many companies have gotten used to.

For some folks (who have plenty of money and very little time), the value of boutique electronics that usually come with the services of local experts is well worth the extra money, but for the rest of us the entry of folks like Outlaw into the market is a real revolution.