Thanks, phatlac. That puts us moving along fairly well - the batch of invitations to order sent out two weeks ago covered reservation list spots up to at least April 22, and the invitations to order sent out last week covered reservation list spots up to at least April 26. Based on that pace and the fact that we seem to be getting one batch of invitations to order every week, the next batch of invitations should show up in the next day or two and should get us to the end of April. Maybe we'll even get into May - after all, it took several batches of invitations just to get from 8:00PM on April 17 to the evening of April 18, and now we're seeing several days worth of reservations covered by a single invitation batch.

I've been worried that the invitation batches would stop going out at some point when the first batch ran out, but I'm beginning to think that Outlaw may be able to avoid that. Here's why I say that: the second batch was reportedly on the water a month ago (based on a comment in the first batch of invitation e-mails sent out on May 8), and based on the first batch's transit time (in transit on 4/4 when the unit was announced and shipping out a little over a month later) it's very possible that the second batch is either in hand now or pretty near at hand.