PodBoy,

Sure I am anxious, but if you read through the forums, I think you will find I am not alone..

I just spend the last 6 months planning and building a substantial theater room (approx 3500cu ft) and was at the point over a month ago of being completely done, except for sound. This included building 8 speaker and an Infinite Baffle sub that is over 150 cu ft in size (-1db@20hz). Trust me, it was a lot of work and sure I am anxious to fire it up.. smile

Since, my original plan was to buy another companies pre-amp (because I thought the 950 was getting a bit dated) I had put in for a purchase of a 7100 B-stock, which fell apart because the stock ran out. Even though the website still shows the 7100 as being available a month later.

Secondly, the 990 was "just coming out" So I cancelled my "other" pre-amp order and got on the "waiting list" to get a package deal:

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:15 pm (according to Outlaws email)

The part I find frustrating about this process is having to guess whats going on in the first place. What would be wrong with Outlaw posting an update every couple of days to let people know the status?

JMHO..