Hello Gonk, Owl's_Warder, and All others, My recent statements,

" The type of hype and anxiety that I have witnessed over the last 2 weeks created by the Outlaws withholding of information is not very pleasing. I can understand not providing shipping dates times etc... because of the variables that are involved, but other information that is being and has been withheld is concerning".

concerns the releasing of the technical information and the units feature list. I questioned with both private emails to the powers that be, as well as post to this list as to why this information was not released with the products announcement on 4/03/05. I feel that this was a legitimate question. I also feel that there was some minor frustration and a lot of speculating going on during the time in between announcements as to the feature list and specifications of the unit. Both by myself and others. I believe that if this information had been released, the discussions in between the two announcements would have been very different. With less questioning and speculation and possibly more productive, with relevance to the actual features and specs of the unit. Albeit this is from my point of view only, and just my opinion and thoughts. Hype, may not have been a good word choice to help convey this feeling. Of course with the recent release of the above mentioned information this is now a moot point. I do still question why the position of ones reservation status would not be disclosed to them. I do feel that by not providing this information people will be speculating and wondering about where they stand in regards to receiving a unit.
To answer one of Gonks questions, " Are you upset about the pre-order system" .
No, Its too trivial of an issue to get upset over, questioning the reasoning behind the no disclosure policy, yes I do respectfully. I hope that this post clears up any misconceptions regarding my previous post and that my opinions and thoughts can be respected if not understood. I intend no ill will towards anyone with my postings.

Thank You