Based on all of their past pricing structures, I would strongly suspect that there will be combo pricing options available for the 990. I don't remember if the 950 pre-order sign-up included the option of ordering an amp, but I think the actual order form for pre-orders did (it's been a few years, and I already had amps so I wasn't concerned with it).

It would be cool to hear from the beta testers, but their continued anonymity may reflect a change in beta test policy (either an across-the-board change or just a change for this case). The 950 testers provided some good feedback for the waiting crowd of pre-order customers during a waiting period of close to two or three months. During that time, they provided us all with a great service, but they also took a lot of grief on other forums. With production 990's so close at hand (everybody wish for clear weather and a tail wind for that freighter), Outlaw may have decided to leave these testers in the shadows and let feedback come purely from users of the finished product. Or else maybe the beta testers are holed away in the home theaters, glued to their beta samples and incapable of prying themselves away from the system long enough to spend time at a computer keyboard... smile